National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2014-2015 For 12 Jr Engineer Posts. National Fertilizers Limited has been released a notification for 12 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 25th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last date for These Posts: 25th November 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 12 Posts
Name of the posts:
- Jr. Engg. Asstt.Gr.II: 10 Posts
- Store Assistant Gr.II: 01 Post
- Store Assistant Gr.V: 01 Post
Candidates Must Complete for Jr. Engg. Asstt.Gr.II B.Sc. (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) or Diploma in Chemical Engineering (Regular 3 Years Diploma Course) from University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE with not less than 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST). for Store Assistant Gr.II Graduate in Science/Commerce/ Arts from recognized University with not less than 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST). Minimum one Year experience (as on 01.10.2014) in Store Department of a Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking/ Commercial Organization. Must be conversant with the Stores procedure, preferably in a Public Sector Undertaking/Government Organization.for Matric or its equivalent with one year experience (as on 01.10.2014) in Store work/Assisting in receipt/ issue of materials in related field in PSU of State/Central or autonomous bodies. The candidate should possess sound physique for loading/ unloading of material, P.O.L. etc. and other miscellaneous store jobs.
30 Years as on 01.10.2014 (relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC candidatesand 10 Years for Person with disability). Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen is also applicable as per Govt. of India Directives
Selection will be based on For Posts mentioned at Sr.No. 1, In case the number of applications received is large, Management may at its discretion conduct a common written test to short-list the eligible candidates. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the written test. The Candidates short-listed on the basis of performance in the written test to be held at Panipat will be called for interview (at Panipat) for which reimbursement of to and fro single 2nd Class Rail/Bus fare from the nearest railway / bus station to Panipat by the shortest route will be allowed on production of necessary proof.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should send their typed applications on plain paper (A-4 size) in Hindi or English language duly signed with date alongwith attested copies of the certificates & testimonials and a recent passport-size photograph to Dy. General Manager(HR), National Fertilizers Limited, Gohana Road, Panipat-132106 (Haryana) by post on or before 25.11.2014. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. The envelope containing application should be superscribed with “POST APPLIED FOR .The incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Only such persons would be eligible for reservation to the posts who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability. A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation for disabled person would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed Format.
- Low vision means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or standard refractive correction but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive device.
- For claiming the benefit of SC/OBC/PWD categories, the candidate should submit a copy of the original Caste Certificate attested by the Gazetted Officer, in the Proforma prescribed by Govt. of India.
- Further for claiming the benefit of OBC, the Caste Certificate in the Prescribed Proforma to be submitted should specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in Column 3 of the Schedule to the Govt. of India, Department of Personal & Training O.M. No.63012/22/93-Estt(SCT) dated 09.08.1993.