National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2014-2015 for 51 Posts. National Green Tribunal has been released a notification for 51 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply on or before 20th December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26th November 2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20th December 2014.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 20Th December 2014.
Total Number of Vacancies: 51 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Private Secretary: 11 Posts
- Assistant: 05 Posts
- Librarian: 05 Posts
- Stenographer: 06 Posts
- Peon/ Orderly/ Court Attendant: 24 Posts
Candidates Must Complete Bachelor Degree from recognized university for Private Secretary, LLB/ Degree in law from a university with minimum 55% marks, should have done computer training course for Assistant, Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Library & Information Science of a recognized university, experience in relevant field for Librarian, Graduation from recognized university for Stenographer, Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI (Civil/ Electrical/ Electronic Computers) pass from recognized university for Peon/ Orderly/ Court Attendant.
Candidates age limit should be 21 – 40 years for Private Secretary, 21 – 30 years for Librarian, Assistant. 21 – 27 years for Stenographer, 18 – 27 years for Peon/ Orderly/ Court Attendant as on closing date for receipt of applications. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply:
Online Application: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.greentribunal.gov.in from 26th Nov 2014 to 20Th Dec 2014 for all Posts.
Offline Application: Interested and Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format To the Registrar General, National Green Tribunal Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001 on or before 20-12-2014. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Peon/ Orderly/ Court Attendant” for Peon/ Orderly/ Court Attendant
- Log on through the website www.greentribunal.gov.in. Click on “APPLY FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT”.Read the instructions and notification before applying online.
- Click on the “Click here to Apply Online”.Fill the details carefully and submit the form.
- An unique code with password will be dsiplayed on the screen.Note down code with password & take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Click Here For Apply online[ad 07]