NBRI Recruitment 2014-2015 – Scientists Vacancies. National Botanical Research Institute has been released a notification for 09 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply online before 12th December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NBRI Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply online for These Posts: 12th December 2014
Last date for receipt of Application at NBRI, Lucknow: 19th December 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 09 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Principal Scientist/Senior Principal Scientist: 01 Post
- Scientists/Senior Scientists: 08 Posts
Ph.D. in Botany /Biotechnol ogy /Plant Science/ Life Science in the area of Plant transformation / Tissue culture,followed by 03 years research experience, supported and Ph.D. in Botany/Biotechnol ogy/Plant Science/ Life Science in the area of Plant transformation/ Tissue culture, followed by 06 years research experience, supported and evident by high quality research publications for Principal Scientist,Ph.D.in Horticulture /Floriculture/ Botany in the area of floriculture/ landscaping with 02 years research experience in Floriculture/Ornamental Horticulture/Lands caping/ development of varieties of ornamental plants and Ph. D. (Submitted/awarded) in Botany/Environmental Science/ Plant Science/Life Science/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology in the area of Soil and PlantEcology/ Environmental remediation/assess ment/management for Scientists and Senior Scientists
Age limit: not exceeding 45 yrs for Principal Scientist, Age limit not exceeding 32 years-UR, 37 years -SC for Scientist, Age limit not exceeding
37 years – UR 42 years – SC for Senior Scientist.
Pay or Salary:
Rs 37400-67000/- for Principal Scientist,Rs. 15600- 39100)/- for Scientist and Senior Scientist.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through website:http://www.nbri.res.in/ on or before 12th December 2014. and The duly signed print out of computer generated application form ( Hard copy) accompanied by DD of Rs. 100/- drawn on a nationalized bank in favour of “The Director, CSIR-NBRI” and payable at Lucknow along with self attested copies of certificates, marksheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate and re-prints of publications should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the post of _______, Post Code _____, Area ______” addressed to Administrative Officer, CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow-226001 by Speed Post till 19th Dec 2014
General Terms and Conditions:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the date of closing of online application i.e. – 12.12.2014. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts as on the last date of receipt of the applications. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- The application should be accompanied by self attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions etc. Incomplete applications/applications received not accompanied with the required certificates/ documents are liable to be rejected.
- The candidates, applying for the post of Scientist with the qualifications of Ph. D submitted, are advised to enclose authentic documentary proof indicating the date of submission of thesis.
- Ph.D. certificate should clearly indicate the date of award of Ph.D. degree.
- In respect of equivalent clause in essential qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce Order/Letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages,visiting / guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for interview.
- If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or notary is to be submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and / or experience shall be the date of closing of online application i.e. 12.12.2014.
- The period of experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualificationsprescribed for that grade.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply.
Click Here For Apply online