NIFTEM Recruitment 2014 – 2015 Registrar and other Posts. National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management has been released a notification for 15 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 08th December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NIFTEM Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply for These Posts: 8th December 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 15 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Deputy General Manager: 01 Post
- Assistant General Manager: 01 Post
- Private Secretary: 01 Post
- Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
- Assistant :09 Posts
Candidates must complete Master’s Degree with atleast 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale for Registrar, Graduate Degree in Food Engineering, Food Science & Technology / Agriculture Science / Post Harvest Technology with 55% marks and MBA with 60% marks for Deputy General Manager,Degree in Agriculture Engineering / Food Engineering / Food Science & Technology/ Food Processing / Food Technology and Management with 60% and above marks and MBA and should be able to do his work independently on computer for Assistant General Manager for remaining check below notification.
Age Up to 55 years for Registrar, 45-50 years for Deputy General Manager, 35-40 years for Assistant General Manager, 35 years for Private Secretary for remaining check notification.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates Please send the application in the prescribed format for the above said posts along with the relevant enclosures To Controller of Examination, NIFTEM Plot No.97, Sector-56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli-131028, District Sonepat, Haryana
- The application form can be downloaded from the website niftem.ac.in.
- Please make sure to complete all fields without leaving any fields blank.
- Make sure to clearly mention the name of the post applied for.
- Please attach Photostat self attested copies of Matriculation Certificate as proof of date of birth. Degree certificates as the case may be. SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificates for person with disabilities (wherever required) along with the application.
- Application not sent in prescribed format will not be considered.
- Applications received on e-mail will not be considered.
- Please send the application in the prescribed format for the above said posts along with the relevant enclosures to :-
Click Here For More Details