NIT Delhi Recruitment 2014 for 20 Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies. National Institute of Technology Delhi has been released a notification for 20 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date i.e 30th November 2014 up to 5:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date For These Posts: 30th November 2014 up to 5:00 PM
Total Number of Vacancies in NIT Delhi: 20.
Name of The post:
- Superintendent/ Accountant/Secretary:03 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Technician:04 Posts
- Assistant SG II:02 Posts
- Senior Assistant: 01 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be First class (Hons.) Bachelor Degree or equivalent grade from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline (In Universities without a system of Honors degree, equivalent number of courses) for Superintendent/ Accountant/ Secretary Post, First class Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) Degree in Sciences in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute (Technical Assistant) for Technical Assistant, First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record (Junior Engineer) for Junior Engineer (Civil). for remaining Posts click below Link.
Age: Not Exceeding 30 Years for Superintendent/ Accountant/Secretary, Technical Assistant and Junior Engineer (Civil). for Technician Below 27 Years.for Assistant SG II 39 years.for Senior Assistant 33 years. for Junior Assistant 27 years
Fee: Application fee is to be enclosed along with Application Form in the form of Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for UR / OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC / ST / PWD in favor of Director NIT, Delhi.
- All applications received by the Institute shall be scrutinized and incomplete applications will be out-rightly rejected.
- Candidates not eligible for any post mentioned in the above advertisement shall be disqualified.
- The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test or interview. Mere fulfillment of qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview or both.
- List of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on Institute website i.e. www.nitdelhi.ac.in.
- Candidates are further advised to bring Photo ID Card (Driving License, Voters Card, PAN Card, Bank Pass Book with Photo, Passport and Aadhar Card). Candidates are further advised to bring all the original Educational & Experience documents for verification with one set of self attested copies.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates can download appropriate form from the Institute’s website www.nitdelhi.ac.in.Candidates are advised to fill the application form completely and carefully and Application should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Technology, Delhi, IAMR CAMPUS, Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040, India.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates willing to apply for one or more posts are requested to download appropriate form from the Institute’s website www.nitdelhi.ac.in.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form completely and carefully. No appeal will be considered to correct the information given in application form
- Candidates should submit self-attested photocopy of certificates and documents mentioned below in the same sequence. No additional documents / certificates should be attached. Applications without enclosing copies of appropriate certificates / documents shall be rejected.
- Proof of Date of Birth (If not attached application will be rejected).
- Category Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC Candidates only) if not attached, application will be considered in General Category.
- 10th Standard Certificate and Mark-Sheet.
- 10+2 Certificate and Mark-Sheet.
- ITI certificates indicating duration of course and the trade (without certificate ITI qualification will not be considered).
- Final Year Mark sheets / Grade Cards and Diploma /Degree Certificates for the Examinations mentioned in the Application Form in the same sequence. Any degree mentioned will not be considered unless copies of certificates are attached.
- Experience Certificate from employer. Any experience claimed without certificate will not be considered.
- Any other information which the candidate wants to provide (One Page only, duly signed).