Repco Bank Recruitment 2014-2015 For 115 Probationary Officer & Junior Assistant/Clerk Vacancies. Repco Bank has been released a notification 2014-2015 for 115 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 27th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Repco Bank Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply for These Posts: 27th November 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 115 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Probationary Officer: 15 posts
- Junior Assistant/Clerk:100 Posts
Candidates Must Complete Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline with I class, 60% marks from any University recognized by UGC for Probationary Officer.Graduation in any discipline from any university recognized by UGC for Junior Assistant/Clerk .
For Probationary Officer 21-30 years, For Junior Assistant/Clerk 21-28 years.
Candidates will have to appear for the online test to be conducted by the Bank. The successful candidates will be called for an interview
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online only from 12th November 2014 to 27th November 2014 and no other mode of application will be accepted.Before applying online, candidates should ensure t h a t he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Bank shall be final in deciding about qualification, experience and other eligibility
General Terms And Conditions:
- Candidates working in Govt/Semi-Govt/Govt. undertaking / Public undertaking will be required to produce No Objection Certificate from their employer if called for Group Discussion/Interview, in the absence of which, his/her candidature may not be considered .
- Ex-servicemen will be required to produce copies of their testimonials if called for interview .
- Candidates will have to submit the examination call letter and a photocopy of photo-identity proof at the time of examination.
- The possibility of occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centers or to conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of Repco Bank in this
regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall loose his/her candidature for this exam.
- Decision of Repco Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained by the Repco Bank in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions.
- More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- Repco Bank would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual.
Click Here To Apply online