RMLH Recruitment 2014 For 19 Bio Statistician and Other Vacancies. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital has been released a notification for 19 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates may Attend the Interview on 2nd December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
RMLH Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Attend the Interview: 2nd December 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 19 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Bio Statistician :02 Post
- System Analyst: 01 Post
- Ststistical Assistant: 01 Posts
- Computer Programmer: 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 09 Posts
- Multi Task Worker: o4 Posts
Candidates Must Complete Postgraduate degree in Bio Statistics/Statistics from recognized university for Bio Statistician, MCA in Development and Maintenance of Software Applications from recognized institution for System Analyst,Graduate from recognized university/Post Graduate from recognized university with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics or Operational Research or Statistics from a recognized University for Statistical Assistant, Bachelors Degree from a recognized University preferably BCA. Or Diploma/Certificate in Computer Applications (One year) for Computer Programmer, Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University for data entry operator, Intermediate (12th pass) for Multi Task Worker.
Pay or Salary:
Rs. 60,000/- for Bio Statistician , Rs. 30,000/- for System Analyst , Rs. 20,000/- for Ststistical Assistant and Computer Programmer , Rs. 12,000/- for Data Entry Operator ,Rs. 8,000/- for Multi Task Worker.
How to Apply:
Interested And Eligible Candidates can Attend interview. scheduled to be held on 2nd December, 2014 at auditorium of PGIMER, Dr. RML Hospital from eligible Indian nationals in the prescribed Performa.
General Terms And Conditions:
- Applicant must fulfil the educational qualifications, experience and age limit and other criteria for the post applied for on the date of registration, failing which the application shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard Candidates are therefore, advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the requisite essential qualifications and experience.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates for consideration /selection to the post.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interviews or joining the post.
- Attested copies of certificates/Mark Sheet/Experience Certificate should be enclosed with the application form, in absence of which the application will be summarily rejected.
- Application forms duly completed in all respects will be registered for registration on in the registration counter (PGIMER, Dr. RMLH) from 09.30 AM to 12.00 Noon.
- Only such candidates who will be able to join the post immediately are advised to apply.
- The selected candidates will be informed over Phone/e-mail etc. & therefore they are advised to mention the contact No. & e-mail in their C.V. / Bio-data/ application in prescribed Performa.
- The Competent Authority Reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- The appointment on contract basis would not vest any right to claim for the posts on regular basis.