Tripura University Recruitment 2014-2015 for 89 Vacancies. Tripura University has been released a notification for 89 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 9th December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Tripura University Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last Date to Apply for this Post: 9th December 2014
- Last Date for receipt The Application: 24th December, 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 89 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Semi Professional Assistant: 05 Posts
- Security Inspector: 01 Post
- Assistant Manager: 02 Posts
- Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
- Electrician: 02 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 04 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 21 Posts
- Library Assistant: 02 Posts
- Library Attendant: 03 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 09 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 12 Posts
- Medical Lab Attendant: 01 Post
- Driver: 05 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 13 Posts
- Pump Operator: 01 Post
- Hindi Typist: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 05 Posts
Candidates Must Complete Bachelor in Library Information Science /Bachelor in Library Science or equivalent for Semi Professional Assistant, Graduate Degree and having at least 3 years of supervising experience in large organization of repute/university/defence or such uniformed services for Security Inspector, Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management/ Catering/House Keeping or equivalent.
should have the age of 30 years from vacancy no. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) to Technical Assistant, should be 35 years for Semi professional to Electrician posts 18 as on 09th December 2014.
Rs.200/- for General / OBC category candidates. Exempted fees for SC / ST category candidates through the State Bank of India Power Jyoti Challan A/C no 33798696060 at any branch.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply only through online mode. The online mode application receipt last date is 09th December 2014 up to 04.00 P.M. N.B- UR-Unreserved, SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, PWD-Person With Disability.After online submission of online application applicants shall have to send copy of the computer generated acknowledgement receipt with their signatur, University copy of the State Bank of India Challan for payment of application fee (where applicable) in original and self-attested copies of all documents/certificates of
their educational qualifications, age,caste/tribe and experience etc in support of their candidature To The Registrar, Tripura University, Suryamaninagar, West Tripura, Pin-799022 by post only in an envelope superscribed as “Application for Post of …………………………………..” which should reach not later than 24th December, 2014.
- Applicants intending to apply for more than one post shall have to submit separate on line application for each post.
- Such applications and other documents reaching the Universityafter 24th December, 2014 or applications incomplete in any
respect shall not be considered.
- Once application are submitted online, applicants should not change their e-mail ID/mobile number since all subsequent official communication/SMS relating to recruitment will be sent to their respective e-mail address /mobile number. They are requested to
keep their e-mail ID/mobile number in a secured position.
- In service applicants should send their acknowledgement receiptand other documents through proper channel i.e. through their
employer within 24th December, 2014.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the test/interview.
- Age will be counted as on 9th December 2014. SC/ST /OBC/PWD
- candidates shall be given relaxation in age, qualification, experience etc. as per the directives/policy of the Govt. of India/UGC.
- The upper age-limit prescribed for direct recruitment shall be relaxable in accordance with the Govt. of India/UGC directives.
However, Executive Council, Tripura University may relax upper age limit for any non-teaching post if it deems necessary in case of
candidates serving on regular/ contractual / fixed / DRW / CW basis in this University as per the Cadre Recruitment Rules of Tripura
University.Except in the case of SC/ST /PWD/Women candidates, applicants
Click Here For Callahan
Click Here For Apply online[ad 07]