UIICL Recruitment 2014 -2015 – 684 Assistant Posts. United India Insurance Company Limited. has been released a notification for 684 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 2nd December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
UIICL Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last Date to Apply for These Posts: 2-12-2014
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee: 18-11-2014 to 02-12-2014
- Dates of Online Exam: 1 st week of January, 2015
- Download of Call letter for Online Examination: 10 days before the date of Examination
Total Number of Vacancies: 684 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant: 684 Posts
Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC / equivalent (12th pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST & PwD) and knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Minimum Age : 18 years and Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 30.06.2014).Candidates born not earlier than 1st July, 1986 and not later than 30th June, 1996 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply
Pay or Salary:
For SC/ST/PwD Rs. 75/- & For For candidates other than SC/ST/PwD Rs. 450/-.
All candidates will have to appear for the Online examination, thereafter, candidates will be short-listed and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Online Test, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for ONLINE Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 18th Nov 2014 to 2nd Dec 2014 and no other mode of application will be accepted.Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates will have to visit the Company’s website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
- Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
- Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with Call Letter Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in B below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Click Here to Apply online