Vizag Steel Plant Exam Results 2014 for Vizag Steel Plant Management Trainee(Technical). The Vizag Steel Plant release Management Trainee(Technical) Results. check your results in our website www.allindiajobs.in. Vizag Steel Plant Result 2014 / Vizag Steel Plant Management Trainee Result 2014.
Vizag Steel Plant Results 2014 Details:
Vizag Steel Plant declared the Results of Management Trainee(Technical). Candidates can check their Results. Ckeck below notification link for candidates who short-listed for interview with Vizag Steel Plant Selection Committee on the date as given against their names. Candidates have to report by 08:00 AM at Ukku House, Sector-5, Ukkunagaram, Visakhapatnam-530032
Candidates have to download their Interview Call Letters from the “Careers” link in the website www.vizagsteel.com after 15th November 2014
- Candidates have to download their Interview Call Letters from the “Careers” link in the website www.vizagsteel.com after 15th November 2014.
- Candidates are required to bring with them the following documents with out which they will not be allowed for interview:
Interview call letter.
- Bio-data form duly filled in and signed (format available in Vizagsteel website).
- Two recent passport size photographs (same photograph submitted to GATE authorities)
- Copy of the Registration Slip
- Copy of the Fee Payment Challan
- Original Matriculation/Higher Secondary Certificate issued by University/Board recording the date of birth and also a self attested photocopy thereof. No other documents will be accepted.
- Degree Certificate (Provisional / Final), in original, and marks sheets thereof and also a self attested photocopy thereof. Candidates who do not produce their Marks Sheets and Degree Certificate (Provisional / Final), in original, all dated on or before 31.07.2014 will not be interviewed.
- Note: Where there is CGPA/CPI system of evaluation, certificate indicating the equivalent percentage marks obtained should be produced.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are required to submit certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority, in original, and also a self attested photocopy thereof.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).