Recruitment Notification Highlights
North Western Railway Vacancy 2015 for 21 Medical Jobs. North Western Railway Recruitment for 21 Specialist, General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Vacancies. NWR has been released a notification for 21 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may attend Interview on 06th April 2015 to 09th April 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
North Western Railway Vacancy 2015 Details:
Interview dates : 06-04-2015 to 09-04-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 21 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Specialist – 04 Posts
• General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – 07 Posts
• Specialist – The Candidate should be passed Post Graduate degree or equivalent in respective field
• General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – The Candidate should be passed MBBS degree
Age: The candidate age not exceeding 50 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Specialist – The Pay Scale of Rs.65000/- per month.
• General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – The Pay Scale of Rs.55000/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to Please see the Interview Venue places in Notification
Related Government Jobs:
- Directorate of eGovernance Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2015 for 43 Jobs
- HP Postal Circle Vacancy 2015 for 11 Postal Assistant Jobs
- Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2015 for 8 Peon Posts
- SPSC Vacancy 2015 for 208 Junior Engineer (Civil) Jobs
- MPPGCL Vacancy 2015 for 191 Electrician and other Posts
- MHS Dadra and Nagar Haveli Vacancy 2015 for 92 Medical Jobs