Scooters India Ltd Recruitment 2015 for 50 Trainee Posts. Scooters India Limited Recruitment for 50 Technician Vocational Apprentice Trainees (Automobile) under the Apprentices Act., 1961. Scooters India Ltd has been released a notification for 50 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 20th March 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Scooters India Ltd Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date to Send Applications: 20-03-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 50 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Technician Vocational Apprentice Trainees (Automobile)
Intermediate with Vocational (Automobile). Candidates who passed Intermediate prior to 2013 need not apply.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of SIL.
- Please make sure to complete all fields, without leaving any fields blank.
- Incomplete fields may result in rejection. Make sure to clearly mention the name of the position applied for. Application not sent in prescribed format will not be considered.
- Candidates passed out the desired examination prior to year 2011, need not apply.
- Stipend shall be as per Apprentices Act-1961, which is at present 1970/- (Rupees One Thousand Nine Hundred Seventy Only.) per months, all inclusive.
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed Application form Dy. Manager (HR), Scoooters India Limited, PO: Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow (UP)-226008 by 20th March’2015.
About Scooters India Ltd:
Incorporated in 1972, Scooters India Limited is an ISO 9001:2000 Company, situated at 16 Km mile stone, South-west of Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh on NH No 25 and is well connected by road, rail and air.
It is a totally integrated automobile plant, engaged in designing, developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad spectrum of conventional and non-conventional fuel driven 3-wheelers.
Company’s plant owes its origin to M/s. Innocenti of Italy from which it bought over the plant and machinery, design, documentation, copyright etc. The company also possesses the world right of the trade name LAMBRETTA / LAMBRO.
In 1975, company started its commercial production of Scooters under the brand name of Vijai Super for domestic market and Lambretta for overseas market. It added one more wheel to its product range and introduced three wheelers under the brand name of VIKRAM/LAMBRO. However, in 1997, strategically, the company discontinued its two-wheeler production and concentrated only on manufacturing and marketing of 3 wheelers. These three wheelers have become more relevant in the present socio-economic environment as it transports goods and passengers at least cost.
The company has its own marketing network of Regional Sales Offices all over India, catering to customer’s requirements in the areas of sales and services.