AAI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 398 Junior Executive Posts. Airports Authority Of India Recruitment for 398 Junior Executives Vacancies. AAI New Delhi has been released a notification for 398 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 14th September 2015 to 13th October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
AAI New Delhi Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 08-09-2015
Last date for online application: 13-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 398 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Junior Executives (Electronics) – 198 Posts
• Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control) – 200 Posts
• Junior Executives (Electronics) – The Candidate should be passed BE/B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical
• Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control) – The Candidate should be passed Bachelor degree in Science (B.Sc) with Physics & Mathematics/ BE/B.Tech in Electronics/ Information Technology
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.16400-40500/- per month.
Selection Procedure for AAI :
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for AAI :
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.aai.aero. From 14-09-2015 to 13-10-2015.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
AAI manages 125 airports, which include 18 International Airport, 07 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil Enclaves at Defense airfields. AAI provides air navigation services over 2.8 million square nautical miles of air space. During the year 2013-14, AAI handled aircraft movement of 1536.60 Thousand [International 335.95 & Domestic 1200.65], Passengers handled 168.91 Million [International 46.62 & Domestic 122.29] and the cargo handled 2279.14 thousand MT [International 1443.04 & Domestic 836.10].
Related Government Jobs:
- Himachal Pradesh Land Records Department Recruitment 2015-2016 for 242 Jobs
- NCERT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 27 Consultant and Other Jobs
- PBGB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Officers, Office Assistants Posts
- Pusad Urban Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 16 Loan Officer and Other Jobs
- MHA Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10 Accountant in SSB Posts