ESIC Noida Recruitment 2015 for 33 Senior Resident Posts. Employees State Insurance corporation Model Hospital, Noida Recruitment for 33 Senior Resident Vacancies. ESIC Noida has been released a notification for 33 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview on 17th August 2015 and 18th August 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
ESIC Noida Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Interview dates : 17-08-2015 and 18-08-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 33 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Residency Scheme Senior Residents – 20 Posts
• Contract basis Senior Residents – 13 Posts
• Residency Scheme Senior Residents – The Candidate should be passed MBBS Degree/Post Graduation in concerned specialty/Diploma in Anesthesia specialty is preferable
• Contract basis Senior Residents – The Candidate should be passed MBBS Degree/2 yrs exp after MBBS/Post Graduation in concerned specialty/Diploma in Anesthesia specialty with 2 yrs exp is preferable
The candidate maximum age limit is 35 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Selection Procedure for ESIC:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Document Verification and interview
How to Apply for ESIC:
Interested and eligible candidate may attend Walk in Interview along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience at ESIC Hospital, Noida on 17-08-2015 and 18-08-2015.
In March 1923 before Indian independence B. N. Adarkar economist and later Governor of the Reserve Bank of India, was appointed by the Government of India to create a health insurance scheme for industrial workers. A year later the report he submitted became the basis for the Employment State Insurance (ESI) Act of 1948. The ESI Act was enacted in India in 1948, but come into reality from 25 February 1952, established in Kanpur and Delhi. Initially intended for workers working in factories and companies only. It is now applicable to all establishments having 10 or more workers including educational institutions, hospitals, etc., covering 15.5 million employees working with about 450,000 employers. Total beneficiaries as of 2011-12 are above 65.5 million
Employees’ State Insurance is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. For all employees earning Rs.15000 (US$230) or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75 percent and employee contributes 1.75 percent, total share 6.5 percent. This fund is managed by the ESI Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948, which oversees the provision of medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. As it is a legal entity, the corporation can raise loans and take measures for discharging such loans with previous sanction of the central government and it can acquire both movable and immovable property and all incomes from the property shall vest with the corporations. The corporation can set up hospitals either independently or in collaboration with state government or other private entities, but most of the dispensaries and hospitals are run by concerned state governments.
Related Government Jobs:
- NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2015 for 31 Scientific Officer and Other Jobs
- KCB Pune Recruitment 2015 for 20 Clerk and Other Posts
- BMC Gujarat Recruitment 2015 for 131 Clerk and Other Jobs
- OSSC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2015 for 130 Inspector Posts
- IIT Bombay Recruitment 2015 for 18 Software Engineer and Other Jobs