Gurdaspur District and Sessions Judge Recruitment 2015-2016 for 31 Stenographer, Peon Posts. Gurdaspur District & Sessions Judge has been released a notification for 31 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 27th August 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Gurdaspur District and Sessions Judge Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 27-08-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 31 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Stenographer-III – 16 Posts
• Peon – 15 Posts
The Candidate should be passed 8th standard/ Middle/ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
The candidate age should be between 18-37 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Stenographer-III – The Pay Scale of Rs.5910-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2800/- per month.
• Peon – The Pay Scale of Rs.4900-10680/- with Grade pay of Rs.1300/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Gurdaspur District:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for Gurdaspur District:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The District Empolyment Generation and Training Officer, District Empolyment Exchange, Gurdaspur on or before 27-08-2015
Related government Jobs:
- MRPL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 24 Assistant, Engineer Jobs
- NBCC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Engineer, Hindi Translator Posts
- MAFSU Recruitment 2015-2016 for 7 Dean, Director Jobs
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10 Project Staff Posts
- HTD Recruitment 2015-2016 for 725 Transport Vehicle Driver Jobs