OSSC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2015 for 130 Inspector Posts. Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for 130 Inspector of Cooperative Societies Vacancies. OSSC Bhubaneswar has been released a notification for 130 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 05th August 2015 to 04th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
OSSC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 05-08-2015
Last date for online application: 04-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 130 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Inspector of Cooperative Societies:
• Registrar Cooperative Societies – 121 posts
• Directorate of Fisheries – 09 posts
The Candidate should be passed Bachelor Degree from any recognized University in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or Law or such other qualification equivalent to such Degree recognized by a University of Odisha.
The candidate age should be between 21-32 years as on 01-01-2015.Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
Selection Procedure for OSSC:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for OSSC:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.odishassc.in from from 05-08-2015 to 04-09-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- IIT Bombay Recruitment 2015 for 18 Software Engineer and Other Jobs
- AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2015 for 17 Engineer and Other Posts
- District Court Koraput Recruitment 2015 for 15 Clerk and Other Jobs
- JNU New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 11 Professor Posts
- SSB New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 8 Assistant Commandant Jobs