Parliament of India Recruitment 2015-2016 for 23 Interpreter, Hindi Assistant Jobs. Parliament of India has been released a notification for 23 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 31th August 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Parliament of India Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 31-08-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 23 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Parliamentary Interpreter Grade – II – 11 Posts
• Hindi Assistant – 12 Posts
The Candidate should be passed Master degree in English/Hindi or equivalent
Pay or Salary:
• Parliamentary Interpreter Grade – II – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
• Hindi Assistant – The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4600/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Parliament of India:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for Parliament of India:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Joint Recruitment Cell,Room No. – 521,Parliament House Annexe,New Delhi – 110001 on or before 31-08-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- NHM Recruitment 2015-2016 for 19 Specialist Doctor and Other Posts
- District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2015-2016 for 18 Jobs
- AAU Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Junior Accountant Posts
- TN AHD Recruitment 2015-2016 for 1101 Office Assistant and Other Posts
- TSPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 770 Executive Engineer Jobs