PBGB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Officers, Office Assistants Posts. Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Recruitment for 15 Officer Scale, Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies. PBGB Puducherry has been released a notification for 15 Bank Jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 28th August 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
PBGB Puducherry Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for online application: 28-08-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 15 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Officer Scale-I: 07 Posts
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 08 Posts
The Candidate should be passed Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
The candidate age should be between 18-28 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Officer Scale-I – The Pay Scale of Rs.31494/- per month.
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – The Pay Scale of Rs.18547/- per month.
An application fee of Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates & Rs.100/- for all others may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank by means of a Payment challan
Selection Procedure for PBGB:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for PBGB:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.puduvaibharathiargramabank.in on or before 28-08-2015.
Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank sponsored by Indian Bank was established on 26.3.08 by Government of India vide Ministry of Finance notification no.1/16/2007-RRB (i) dated 26.3.08. The bank was inaugurated by Mr. P. Chidambaram, Hon`ble Union Minister of Finance on 01.6.2008. Sri.V. Narayanasamy, Hon`ble Minister of State for Parliamentary affairs, Sri. N. Rangasamy, Hon`ble Chief Minister of Union Territory of Puducherry and Dr.M.. Ramadoss, Member of Parliament, Puducherry and Sri. M.S. Sundara Rajan, Chairman & Managing Director of Indian Bank and Sri. A.S. Subramanian, Executive Director of Indian Bank were among other dignitaries who took part in inaugural function.
Related Government Jobs:
- Pusad Urban Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 16 Loan Officer and Other Jobs
- MHA Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10 Accountant in SSB Posts
- Cooch Behar Treasuries Recruitment 2015-2016 for 8 Data Entry Operator Jobs
- Gurdaspur District and Sessions Judge Recruitment 2015-2016 for 31 Stenographer, Peon Posts
- MRPL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 24 Assistant, Engineer Jobs