RRB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 651 Clerk and Other Jobs. Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment for 651 Junior Clerk cum Typist, Ticket Examiner & Other Vacancies. RRB has been released a notification for 651 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 22nd April 2015 to 21st September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
RRB Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 22-08-2015
Last date for online application: 21-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 651 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Junior Clerk cum Typist – 301 Posts
• Accounts Clerk cum Typist – 55 Posts
• Trains Clerk – 29 Posts
• Ticket Examiner – 180 Posts
• Commercial Clerk – 86 Posts
The Candidate should be passed 12th (+2 stage or its equivalent examination from recognized Board/ University/ Institute and typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi
The candidate age should be between 18-30 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Junior Clerk cum Typist – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/-
• Accounts Clerk cum Typist – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/-
• Trains Clerk – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/-
• Ticket Examiner – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/-
• Commercial Clerk – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2000/-
An Application fee of Rs.100/- (for Editing/ Modification of Application fee) through online by using internet banking or debit/credit cards in any other banks except SBI or through Challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip
Selection Procedure for RRB:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test, Medical test, Document Verification and interview
How to Apply for RRB:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in from 22-08-2015 to 21-09-2015.
The first railway on Indian sub-continent ran over a stretch of 21 miles from Bombay to Thane. The idea of a railway to connect Bombay with Thane, Kalyan and with the Thal and Bhore Ghats inclines first occurred to Mr. George Clark, the Chief Engineer of the Bombay Government, during a visit to Bhandup in 1843.
The formal inauguration ceremony was performed on 16th April 1853, when 14 railway carriages carrying about 400 guests left Bori Bunder at 3.30 pm “amidst the loud applause of a vast multitude and to the salute of 21 guns.” The first passenger train steamed out of Howrah station destined for Hooghly, a distance of 24 miles, on 15th August, 1854. Thus the first section of the East Indian Railway was opened to public traffic, inaugurating the beginning of railway transport on the Eastern side of the subcontinent.
In south the first line was opened on Ist July, 1856 by the Madras Railway Company. It ran between Vyasarpadi Jeeva Nilayam (Veyasarpandy) and Walajah Road (Arcot), a distance of 63 miles. In the North a length of 119 miles of line was laid from Allahabad to Kanpur on 3rd March 1859. The first section from Hathras Road to Mathura Cantonment was opened to traffic on 19th October, 1875.
Related Government Jobs:
- MES Recruitment 2015-2016 for 456 Supervisor and Other Jobs
- UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2015-2016 for 245 Manager and Other Jobs
- OPSC Odisha Recruitment 2015-2016 for 89 Engineer Posts
- DCSEM Mumbai Recruitment 2015-2016 for 46 Technician, Scientific Assistant Jobs
- SEBI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 46 Engineering and Other Posts