SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 for 23 Medical Officer, Nurse Jobs. Steel Authority of India Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment for 23 Junior Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & Other Vacancies. SAIL Bhilai has been released a notification for 23 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 10th August 2015 to 09th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 10-08-2015
Last date for online application: 09-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 23 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) – 13 Posts
• Medical Officer – 5 Posts
• Specialist/Senior Medical Officer – 5 Posts
• Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) – The Candidate should be passed B.Sc (Nursing) with valid registration in Nursing Council of India/ State Nursing Council & 1 yrs exp/ Intermediate /HSC Science with Diploma (3 yrs) in General Nursing & Midwifery with valid registration in Nursing Council of India/ State Nursing Council & 01 yr exp
• Medical Officer – The Candidate should be passed MBBS & having post qualification Exp of 1 yrs
• Specialist/Senior Medical Officer – The Candidate should be passed MD/DNB in General Medicine/Surgery recognized by MCI with 01-03 years exp
The candidate age should be between 18-37 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) – The Pay Scale of Rs.16800-24110/- per month
• Medical Officer – The Pay Scale of Rs.20600-46500/- per month
• Specialist/Senior Medical Officer – The Pay Scale of Rs.24900-58000/- per month
Selection Procedure for SAIL:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for SAIL:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.sail.co.in from 10-08-2015 to 09-09-2015.
SAIL traces its origin to the formative years of an emerging nation – India. After independence the builders of modern India worked with a vision – to lay the infrastructure for rapid industrialisaton of the country. The steel sector was to propel the economic growth. Hindustan Steel Private Limited was set up on January 19, 1954.
The Ministry of Steel and Mines drafted a policy statement to evolve a new model for managing industry. The policy statement was presented to the Parliament on December 2, 1972. On this basis the concept of creating a holding company to manage inputs and outputs under one umbrella was mooted. This led to the formation of Steel Authority of India Ltd. The company, incorporated on January 24, 1973 with an authorized capital of Rs. 2000 crore, was made responsible for managing five integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Bokaro, Durgapur, Rourkela and Burnpur, the Alloy Steel Plant and the Salem Steel Plant. In 1978 SAIL was restructured as an operating company.