SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 for 482 Technician Posts. Steel Authority of India Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment for 482 Attendant cum Technician, Operator cum Technician & Other Vacancies. SAIL Bhilai has been released a notification for 482 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 10th August 2015 to 09th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 10-08-2015
Last date for online application: 09-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 482 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) – 192 Posts
• Operator cum Technician – 7 Posts
• Operator cum Technician (Trainee) – 283 Posts
• Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) – The Candidate should be passed Matriculation/ITI /NCVT in the Fitter/ Electrician/ Welder/ Turner/ Machinist/ Mason/ Draftsman Trades/Heavy Vehicle Driver (HVD) License having 1 yrs exp in operation of any Heavy Vehicles.
• Operator cum Technician – The Candidate should be passed Matriculation/Diploma /certificate of Boiler Attendant course certificate.
• Operator cum Technician (Trainee) – The Candidate should be passed Matriculation/Diploma in relevant Engg. discipline
The candidate age should be between 18-40 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) – The Pay Scale of Rs.15830-3%-22150/- per month
• Operator cum Technician – The Pay Scale of Rs.16800-3%-24110/- per month
• Operator cum Technician (Trainee) – The Pay Scale of Rs.16800-3%-24110/- per month
Selection Procedure for SAIL:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for SAIL:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.sail.co.in from 10-08-2015 to 09-09-2015.
SAIL traces its origin to the formative years of an emerging nation – India. After independence the builders of modern India worked with a vision – to lay the infrastructure for rapid industrialisaton of the country. The steel sector was to propel the economic growth. Hindustan Steel Private Limited was set up on January 19, 1954.
The Ministry of Steel and Mines drafted a policy statement to evolve a new model for managing industry. The policy statement was presented to the Parliament on December 2, 1972. On this basis the concept of creating a holding company to manage inputs and outputs under one umbrella was mooted. This led to the formation of Steel Authority of India Ltd. The company, incorporated on January 24, 1973 with an authorized capital of Rs. 2000 crore, was made responsible for managing five integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Bokaro, Durgapur, Rourkela and Burnpur, the Alloy Steel Plant and the Salem Steel Plant. In 1978 SAIL was restructured as an operating company.
Related Government Jobs:
- VKGB Solapur Recruitment 2015 for 116 Officers, Office Assistants Jobs
- EESL New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 35 Engineer and Other Posts
- SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 for 23 Medical Officer, Nurse Jobs
- DCL Burdwan Recruitment 2015 for 12 Engineer and Other Posts
- BEL Bangalore Recruitment 2015 for 10 Deputy Engineers Jobs