CFTRI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 13 Posts. Central Food Technological Research Institute Recruitment for 13 Assistant Grade, Junior Stenographer & Other Vacancies. CFTRI has been released a notification for 13 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 12th October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CFTRI Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for online application: 30-09-2015
Last date for Submission of application: 12-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 13 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Assistant Grade-III – 08Posts
• Junior Stenographer – 05 Posts
• Junior Hindi Translator – 01 Post
• Assistant Grade-III – The Candidate should be passed 10+2/ XII Standard / PUC or its equivalent with commerce as one of subjects and computer typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English
• OR 30 w.p.m in Hindi
• Junior Stenographer – The Candidate should be passed 10+2/ XII Standard / PUC or its equivalent with a speed of 80 w.p.m in English/ Hindi shorthand and 40 w.p.m in computer typing speed in English OR 35 w.p.m in Hindi
• Junior Hindi Translator – The Candidate should be passed Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree
• Assistant Grade-III – The Candidate age not exceeding 28 years.
• Junior Stenographer – The Candidate age not exceeding 28 years.
• Junior Hindi Translator – The Candidate age not exceeding 30 years.
Pay or Salary:
• Assistant Grade-III – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month.
• Junior Stenographer – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
• Junior Hindi Translator – The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
A Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/-## (Rupees Hundred only) is payable separately for each post. The above fee is required to be paid by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the DIRECTOR, CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, MYSURU, payable at Mysore
Selection Procedure for CFTRI:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for CFTRI:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.cftri.com on or before 30th September 2015 after filling of application download the hardcopy and send the hardcopy along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru-570020 on or before 12-10-2015