DMRC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 131 Engineer, Manager Jobs. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment for 131 Junior Engineer (Civil), Assistant Manager (Civil) Vacancies. DMRC Delhi has been released a notification for 131 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 24th August 2015 to 23rd September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
DMRC Delhi Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 24-08-2015
Last date for online application: 23-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 131 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Junior Engineer (Civil) – 100 Posts
• Assistant Manager (Civil) – 31 Posts
• Junior Engineer (Civil) – The Candidate should be passed Diploma in Civil Engineering
• Assistant Manager (Civil) – The Candidate should be passed B.Tech Civil Engineering with GATE-2014 valid score card
The candidate age should be between 18-28 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Junior Engineer (Civil) – The Pay Scale of Rs.13500-25520/- per month.
• Assistant Manager (Civil) – The Pay Scale of Rs.20600-46500/- per month.
Selection Procedure for DMRC:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test, Group Discussion and interview
How to Apply for DMRC:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.delhimetrorail.com from 24-08-2015 to 23-09-2015.
The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving New Delhi and its satellite cities of Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad and Ghaziabad of the National Capital Region in India. Delhi Metro has been ranked second among 18 international Metro systems in terms of overall customer satisfaction in an online customer survey. According to a DMRC official, in the survey conducted among the commuters of those Metro systems by Global Metro Benchmarking Groups NOVA and CoMET, Delhi Metro along with London DLR and Bangkok were the best three performers in the Net Promoters Score (NPS) category. Delhi Metro is also the world’s 13th largest metro system in terms of length and 15th largest in terms of number of stations. It is a member of Nova Group of Metros. Delhi Metro is India’s third urban mass rapid transport system (after the Kolkata Metro and Chennai MRTS) and the first modern rapid transit system. As of July 2015, the network consists of five colour-coded regular lines (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Violet), and a sixth line, the Airport Express, with a total length of 194 kilometres (121 mi), serving 142 stations (with 6 more Airport Express stations), of which 38 are underground, five are at-grade, and the rest are elevated. All stations have escalators, elevators, and tactile tiles to guide the visually impaired from station entrances to trains. It has a combination of elevated, at-grade, and underground lines, and uses both broad gauge and standard gauge rolling stock. Four types of rolling stock are used: Mitsubishi Rotem broad gauge, Bombardier Movia, Mitsubishi Rotem standard gauge, and CAF Beasain standard gauge.
Related Government Jobs:
- KELTRON Recruitment 2015-2016 for 104 Engineer and Other Posts
- Rajasthan Health Department Recruitment 2015-2016 for 62 Jobs
- TNPL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 50 Skilled Worker Posts
- LEH District Recruitment 2015-2016 for 16 Patwari Jobs
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 7 Officer Posts