Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2015-2016 for 13 Engineer Posts. Engineers India Limited Recruitment for 13 Engineer, Junior Hindi Translator & Other Vacancies. Engineers India Limited has been released a notification for 13 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 28th August 2015 to 27th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Starting date for online application: 28-08-2015
Last date for online application: 27-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 13 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Engineer – 10 Posts
• Junior Hindi Translator – 02 Posts
• Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer – 01 Post
• Engineer – The Candidate should be passed BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil/Metallurgy/Chemical
• Junior Hindi Translator – The Candidate should be passed Master Degree in Hindi with English
• Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer – The Candidate should be passed CA/CWA
• Engineer – The candidate age not exceeding 33 years.
• Junior Hindi Translator – The candidate age not exceeding 40 years.
• Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer – The candidate age not exceeding 32 years.
Pay or Salary:
• Engineer – The Pay Scale of Rs.24900-50500/- per month.
• Junior Hindi Translator – The Pay Scale of Rs. 13800-38500/- per month.
• Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer – The Pay Scale of Rs.16400-40500/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Engineers India Limited:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for Engineers India Limited:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.engineersindia.com from 28-08-2015 to 27-09-2015.
About Engineers India Limited:
Our Company was incorporated in New Delhi on March 15, 1965 under the Companies Act as a private limited company under the name `Engineers India Private Limited¿ in accordance with a formation agreement dated November 20,1964 and a memorandum of agreement dated June 27, 1964 between the Government of India (GoI) and Bechtel International Corporation (BIC).
Thereafter, the memorandum of agreement, the formation agreement and a subsequent technical services agreement entered into by our Company and Bechtel Overseas Corporation (BOC) were terminated by mutual consent in accordance with an agreement between the Government of India, BIC and BOC in May 1967. In accordance with the terms of this agreement our Company also entered into separate agreements for mutual release in June 1967 with BOC and BIC whereby the parties mutually agreed to forever discharge and release the other party and its officers, employees from all liabilities, obligations and duties under the terminated agreements.
Related Government Jobs:
- KMML Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Operator Jobs
- NEERI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 8 Project Assistant Posts
- CLW Recruitment 2015-2016 for 615 Apprentice Jobs
- AP Fisheries Department Recruitment 2015-2016 for 300 Posts
- MANIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 271 Professor Jobs