ESIC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 5 Multi Tasking Staff, Clerk Posts. Employee State Insurance Corporation Gujarat Recruitment for 05 Multi Tasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk Vacancies. ESIC has been released a notification for 05 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 31th October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
ESIC Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for online application: 31-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 05 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Multi Tasking Staff – 01 Post
• Upper Division Clerk – 04 Posts
• Multi Tasking Staff – The Candidate should be passed Matriculation or equivalent
• Upper Division Clerk – The Candidate should be passed Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. Working knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and Databases
The candidate age should be between 18-27 years as on 31-10-2015. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Multi Tasking Staff – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1800/- per month.
• Upper Division Clerk – The Pay Scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
Selection Procedure for ESIC:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for ESIC:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to Regional Director Gujarat Regional Office, E.S.I. Corporation, Panchdeep Bhavan Ashram Road Ahmedabad – 380014 on or before 31-10-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- WBHFWS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 54 Nurse Posts
- Gujarat Prisons Department Recruitment 2015-2016 for 35 Jobs
- CRRI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 14 Assistant Posts
- NRLC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 14 Research Fellows
- NSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 11 Trainee Jobs