IARI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 36 Research Fellow Posts. Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for 36 Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant & Other Vacancies. IARI has been released a notification for 36 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview on 29th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IARI Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Interview date: 29-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 36 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Senior Research Fellow – 17 Posts
• Skilled Helper/Project Assistant – 18 Posts
• Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
• Senior Research Fellow – The Candidate should be passed Master Degree in Agriculture
• Skilled Helper/Project Assistant – The Candidate should be passed SSC
• Junior Research Fellow – The Candidate should be passed Master Degree in Agriculture
The candidate age should be between 18-35 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Senior Research Fellow – The Pay Scale of Rs.25000/- per month.
• Skilled Helper/Project Assistant – The Pay Scale of Rs.10000/- per month.
• Junior Research Fellow – The Pay Scale of Rs.25000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for IARI:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for IARI:
Interested and eligible candidate may attend Walk in Interview along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience at Seminar Hall, Division of Vegetable Science, IARI, New Delhi – 12 on 29-09-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- Calcutta University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 33 Jobs
- Office of The Deputy Commissioner Recruitment 2015-2016 for 28 Jobs
- ESIC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Senior Residents
- SSCKKR Recruitment 2015-2016 for 6 Scientific Assistants
- RITES Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10 Assistant Managers