IICT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 20 Scientist Jobs. Industrial Research-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment for 20 Principal Scientist, Scientist Vacancies. IICT Hyderabad has been released a notification for 20 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 10th October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IICT Hyderabad Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 10-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 20 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Principal Scientist – 04 Posts
• Scientist – 16 Posts
• Principal Scientist – The Candidate should be passed Ph.D. in various fields
• Scientist – The Candidate should be passed M.E/M.Tech
• Principal Scientist – The Candidate age not exceeding 50 years
• Scientist – The Candidate age not exceeding 37 years
Pay or Salary:
• Principal Scientist – The Pay Scale of Rs.37400-67000/- with Grade pay of Rs.8700/- per month.
• Scientist – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.6600/- per month.
An application fee of Rs.100/- in the form of bank DD in favour of Director, IICT payable at Hyderabad. Fee exempted for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Selection Procedure for IICT:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for IICT:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to Recruitment Section, CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad – 500007, Telangana on or before 10-10-2015.
The Indian Institute of Chemical Technology is a national-level research center located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). IICT conducts research in basic and applied chemistry, biochemistry, bioinformatics, chemical engineering and provides science and technology inputs to the industrial and economic development of the country. IICT has filed one of the maximum CSIR patents.