IIIM Recruitment 2015-2016 for 5 Technician, Technical Assistant Posts. Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine Recruitment for 05 Technical Assistant, Technician Vacancies. IIIM Jammu has been released a notification for 05 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 08th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IIIM Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 08-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 05 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Technical Assistant – 02 Posts
• Technician – 03 Posts
• Technical Assistant – The Candidate should be passed B. Pharmacy with one year full time Professional qualification in Pharma industry
• Technician – The Candidate should be passed 10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate in ACs & Refrigeration
• Technical Assistant – The Candidate maximum age limit is 28 years
• Technician – The Candidate maximum age limit is 33 years
An application fee of Rs.100/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director, Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Jammu, payable at Jammu. No fees for reserved cast
Selection Procedure for IIIM:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for IIIM:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Director, Indian Institute of Integrative, Medicine, Canal Road, Jammu, PIN -180 001 before 08-09-2015.
The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) are a group of 19 public, autonomous institutes of management education and research in India. They primarily offer postgraduate, doctoral and executive education programmes. The establishment of IIMs was initiated by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India, based on the recommendation of the Planning Commission.
IIMs are registered as societies under the Indian Societies Registration Act. Each IIM is autonomous and exercises independent control over its day-to-day operations. However, the administration of all IIMs and the overall strategy of IIMs is overseen by the IIM council. The IIM Council is headed by India’s Minister of Human Resource Development and consists of the chairpersons and directors of all IIMs and senior officials from the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India.
Related Government Jobs:
- MRPL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 5 Assistant Jobs
- JK Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 4000 Constable Posts
- HBL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 89 Management and Other Jobs
- HP NHM Recruitment 2015-2016 for 45 Lab Technician and Other Posts
- FAGMIL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Manager Jobs