Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 34 Law Officers. Maharashtra Police Recruitment for 34 Law Officer Vacancies. Maharashtra Police has been released a notification for 34 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 30th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 30-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 34 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Law Officer (Group- A) – 01 Post
• Law Officer – 33 Posts
The Candidate should be passed Degree in Law
• Law Officer (Group- A) – The Candidate age not exceeding 62 years
• Law Officer – The Candidate age not exceeding 60 years
Pay or Salary:
• Law Officer (Group- A) – The Pay Scale of Rs.25000/- per month.
• Law Officer – The Pay Scale of Rs.15000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra Police:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Commissioner of Police, Mumbai, D.N.Road, Opp.Mahatma Phule Market, Mumbai 400 001 on or before 30-09-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- JKPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 18 Lecturer Jobs
- RAILTEL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 25 Technician Jobs
- PGCIL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Senior Engineer, Officer Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 18 Lecturer Posts
- IIT Bombay Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10 Officers