Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 for 8 Clerk and Other Posts. Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment for 08 Tally clerk, Safaiwalla & Other Vacancies. Mumbai Port Trust has been released a notification for 08 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 17th October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 17-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 08 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Tally clerk – 03 Posts
• Scavenger – 02 Posts
• Safaiwalla – 03 Posts
• Tally clerk – The Candidate should be passed Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2 pattern) examination or its equivalent examination securing 50% marks. Weightage of 5% in the marks at HSC level for graduates, 10% for post graduates and in addition 5% to those having proficiency in computer working /application through a course of not less than 6 months
• Scavenger – The Candidate should be passed IV standard
• Safaiwalla – The Candidate should be passed IV standard
The candidate age should be between 18-25 years as on 01-09-2015. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Tally clerk – The Pay Scale of Rs.16300-38200/- per month.
• Scavenger – The Pay Scale of Rs.13500-27400/- per month.
• Safaiwalla – The Pay Scale of Rs.13500-27400/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Mumbai Port Trust:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for Mumbai Port Trust:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Sr.Dy.Secretary, Mumbai Port Trust, Port House, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400001 on or before 17-10-2015