NCERT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 5 Typist, DTP Operators. National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment for 05 Computer Typist, DTP Operator Vacancies. NCERT has been released a notification for 05 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview on 18th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NCERT Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Interview date: 18-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 05 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Computer Typist – 02 Posts
• DTP Operator – 03 Posts
• Computer Typist – The Candidate should be passed Senior Secondary from a recognized central / state board/ Institute. Diploma certificate in computer application
• DTP Operator – The Candidate should be passed Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Diploma certificate in computer application. 2 years of working experience as DTP operator.
Pay or Salary:
• Computer Typist – The Pay Scale of Rs.11986/- per month.
• DTP Operator – The Pay Scale of Rs.18000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for NCERT:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for NCERT:
Interested and eligible candidate may attend Walk in Interview along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience at Room No.415, 4th Floor, G.B Pant Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 on 18-09-2015.
Related Government Jobs:
- JSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 110 Keetapaalak Posts
- AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 83 Senior Residents
- NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 50 Senior, Junior Residents
- MEECL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 38 Engineers
- BMHRC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 20 Senior Residents