NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 50 Senior, Junior Residents. North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Recruitment for 50 Senior Resident, Junior Resident Vacancies. NEIGRIHMS has been released a notification for 50 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in interview on 22nd September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Interview date: 22.9.2015 at 11AM
Total Number of Vacancies: 50 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Senior Resident – 30 Posts
• Junior Resident – 20 Posts
• Senior Resident – Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act). Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/housemanship in a recognized hospital. Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India
• Junior Resident – Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act). Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship. iii.Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council
• Senior Resident – The candidate age not exceeding 33 years
• Junior Resident – The candidate age not exceeding 30 years
Pay or Salary:
• Senior Resident – The Pay Scale of Rs.18750/- with Grade pay of Rs.6600/- per month.
• Junior Resident – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
Selection Procedure for NEIGRIHMS :
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for NEIGRIHMS:
Interested and eligible candidate may attend Walk in Interview along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience at In the Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018 on 22-09-2015 at 11.00 AM