NRLC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 14 Research Fellows. National Research Laboratory for Conservation Recruitment for 14 Junior Research Fellow, Library Trainee Vacancies. NRLC has been released a notification for 14 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 19th October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NRLC Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 19-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 14 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Junior Research Fellow – 10 Posts
• Library Trainee – 04 Posts
• Junior Research Fellow – The Candidate should be passed First class Master Degree in Physical / Chemical/ Earth / Environmental /Life Sciences or MA in Conservation or M. Arch in Conservation from a recognized university.
• Library Trainee – The Candidate should be passed First class Master Degree in Library and Information science from a recognized university / Institute.
The candidate age maximum age limit is 28 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Junior Research Fellow – The Pay Scale of Rs.25000/- per month.
• Library Trainee – The Pay Scale of Rs.15000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for NRLC:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for NRLC:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to Director, NRLC, Sector-E/3, Aliganj, Lucknow-226024 on or before 19-10-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- NSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 11 Trainee Jobs
- Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 for 8 Clerk and Other Posts
- ESIC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 6 Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff Posts
- IIPR Recruitment 2015-2016 for 5 Project Assistants
- OBC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 5 Guard Jobs