OSSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 875 Clerk, Stenographer Posts. Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for 875 Junior Clerk, Junior Stenographer Vacancies. OSSSC has been released a notification for 875 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 26th September 2015 to 16th November 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
OSSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 26-09-2015
Last date for online application: 16-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 875 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Junior Clerk – 800 Posts
• Junior Stenographer – 75 Posts
• Junior Clerk – The Candidate should be passed Higher Secondary School Certificate(10+2) or any equivalent examination with knowledge in basic computer skills
• Junior Stenographer – The Candidate should be passed Higher School Certificate(Class ten) from BSE, Odisha or any equivalent examination with knowledge In basic computer skills
The candidate age should be between 18-32 years as on 01-04-2015. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Junior Clerk – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month.
• Junior Stenographer – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
Selection Procedure for OSSSC:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for OSSSC :
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.ossscgov.in from 26-09-2015 to 16-11-2015