Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment 2015-2016 for 18 Professors. Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment for 18 Professor, Assistant Professor Vacancies. Regional Cancer Centre has been released a notification for 18 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 30th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 30-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 18 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Professor – 01 Post
• Assistant Professor – 17 Posts
• Professor – The Candidate should be passed Post Graduate qualification ie. MD in Radiotherapy or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the discipline/ Subject.
• Assistant Professor – The Candidate should be passed Post Graduate qualification ie. MD in Radiodiagnosis or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto
• Professor – The Candidate age not exceeding 50 years.
• Assistant Professor – The Candidate age not exceeding 46 years.
Pay or Salary:
• Professor – The Pay Scale of Rs.37400-67000/- with Grade pay of Rs.10500/- per month.
• Assistant Professor – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.8000/- per month.
An application fee of Rs. 1000/- pay through DD drawn in favour of the Director, Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram, payable at State Bank of Travancore, Medical College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram
Selection Procedure for Regional Cancer Centre:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for Regional Cancer Centre:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Director, Post Box No. 2417, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram-695011 on or before 30-09-2015