National Health Mission Goa Jobs 2015-2016. State Health Society, National Health Mission, Directorate of Health Services, Goa has announced notification for the recruitment of 50 IEC Supervisor, Lab. Technician, Counsellor, Optometrist, Dental Technician, Tuberculosis Health Visitor, District PPM, LHV & Other vacancies on contract basis under NHM Programme, Directorate of Health Services, Panaji – Goa.. Eligible candidates can walk in on 28-12-2015 to 14-1-2016.
About NHM Goa:
The Union Cabinet vide its decision dated 1st May 2013 has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an over-arching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.
NHM has six financing components:
(i) NRHM-RCH Flexipool,
(ii) NUHM Flexipool,
(iii) Flexible pool for Communicable disease,
(iv) Flexible pool for Non communicable disease including Injury and Trauma,
(v) Infrastructure Maintenance and
(vi) Family Welfare Central Sector component.
Within the broad national parameters and priorities, states would have the flexibility to plan and implement state specific action plans. The state PIP would spell out the key strategies, activities undertaken, budgetary requirements and key health outputs and outcomes.
The State PIPs would be an aggregate of the district/city health action plans, and include activities to be carried out at the state level. The state PIP will also include all the individual district/city plans. This has several advantages: one, it will strengthen local planning at the district/city level, two, it would ensure approval of adequate resources for high priority district action plans, and three, enable communication of approvals to the districts at the same time as to the state.
The fund flow from the Central Government to the states/UTs would be as per the procedure prescribed by the Government of India.
The State PIP is approved by the Union Secretary of Health & Family Welfare as Chairman of the EPC, based on appraisal by the National Programme Coordination Committee (NPCC), which is chaired by the Mission Director and includes representatives of the state, technical and programme divisions of the MoHFW, national technical assistance agencies providing support to the respective states, other departments of the MoHFW and other Ministries as appropriate.
National Health Mission Goa Jobs 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total Number of Vacancies: 50posts
Name of the Post:
1. Asst. Nutrition Officer (Nutrition Prog.): 1 Post
2. Audiologist & Speech Therapist (DEIC): 1 Post
3. Optometrist (DEIC): 2 Posts
4. Dental Technician (DEIC): 2 Posts
5. IEC Supervisor (IEC Prog.): 4 Posts
6. Technical Supervisor (HR): 1 Post
7. Female Supervisor (HR): 1 Post
8. Male Supervisor (HR): 1 Post
9. Data Entry Operator: 3 Posts
10. Data Assistant (M & E): 1 Post
11. Lab. Technician: 7 Posts
12. Counsellor (RMNCH+A): 6 Posts
13. Consultant (RBSK/ Child Health): 1 Post
14. Accountant (PM): 1 Post
15. Programme Co-Ordinator (PC-PNDT): 1 Post
16. Programme Co-Ordinator (NUHM): 1 Post
17. LHV (HR): 5 Posts
18. Medical Officer (State TB Cell) (RNTCP): 1 Post
19. Medical Officer, GMC (RNTCP): 1 Post
20. Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS) (RNTCP): 1 Post
21. District PPM (Public Private Mix) Coordinator (RNTCP): 2 Posts
22. RNTCP Lab Technician/ Sputum Microscopist: 2 Posts
23. Secretarial Assistant (RNTCP): 1 Post
24. Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV) (RNTCP): 2 Posts
25. Driver (RNTCP): 1 Post
For Post No.1, 2: 28-12-2015
For Post No.3, 4: 29-12-2015
For Post No.5, 6: 30-12-2015
For Post No.7, 8: 31-12-2015
For Post No.9: 1-1-2016
For Post No.10, 11: 4-1-2016
For Post No.12, 13: 5-1-2016
For Post No.14, 15: 6-1-2016
For Post No.16, 17: 8-1-2016
For Post No.18, 19: 11-1-2016
For Post No.20, 21: 12-1-2016
For Post No.22, 23: 13-1-2016
For Post No.24, 25: 14-1-2016
Venue: Dy. Director (PH) Cabin, DHS, Panaji – Goa.
Candidates age limit must be less than 40 years.
Post No.1, 4, 5, 10 to 12: Rs.11,000/-
Post No.2, 3: Rs.20,000/-
Post No.6, 7: Rs.14,000/-
Post No.8, 20, 23: Rs.12,000/-
Post No.9: Rs.10,000/-
Post No.13: Rs.40,000/-
Post No.14, 17: Rs.16,000/-
Post No.15: Rs.25,000/-
Post No.16: Rs.18,000/-
Post No.18: Rs.30,000/-
Post No.19: Rs.28,000/-
Post No.21: Rs.15,000/-
Post No.22: Rs.8,500/-
Post No.24: Rs.8,000/-
Post No.25: Rs.7,000/- per month.
Candidates must have passed MBBS/ Post Graduation/ Bachelors Degree/ Diploma/ Intermediate in relevant specification. Full information about education qualification refer the below advertisement.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can attend the walk in interview along with their Bio-Data with Photo and original copies of their certificates in proof of the Educational qualification, Birth, and Experience if any for verification and attested copies for submission, Interview from 28-12-2015 to 14-1-2016. Refer the advertisement for Date and Time information.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here[ad 07]
Related Government Jobs:
- Department of Fire and Emergency Services Recruitment 2015-2016 for 39 Posts
- CPCRI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 25 Technical Assistant, Technician Jobs
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office Parbhani Recruitment 2015-2016 for 467 Police Posts
- SSA Odisha Recruitment 2015-2016 for 190 Physical, Art Education Instructor Jobs
- Eastern Coalfields Recruitment 2015-2016 for 50 Trainees Vacancies