Teaching Staff Vacancies in Central University of Jammu:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
66 Teaching Staff Vacancies in Central University of Jammu. Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2016 for 66 Teaching Staff Vacancies. Central University of Jammu has announced notification for the recruitment of 66 Professor, Associate and Assistant Professor vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format of application on or before 2-3-2016.
Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies in Central University of Jammu: 66posts
Name of the Posts:
A. Professor: 14 Posts
B. Associate Professor: 18 Posts
C. Assistant Professor: 34 Posts
Name of the Departments:
1. Department of Animal Sciences and Wild Life: 7 Posts
2. Department of Chemistry and Chemical Sciences: 7 Posts
3. Centre for Comparative Religions and Civilizations: 7 Posts
4. Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management: 7 Posts
5. Centre for Molecular Biology: 7 Posts
6. Department of Nano Sciences and Materials: 7 Posts
7. Department of Physics and Astronomical Sciences: 7 Posts
8. Department of Plant Sciences: 7 Posts
9. Department of Environmental Sciences: 1 Post
10. Department of Tourism and Travel Management: 1 Post
11. Department of Public Policy and Public Administration: 1 Post
12. Department of National Security Studies: 1 Post
13. Department of English: 2 Posts
14. Department of Mathematics: 2 Posts
15. Department of Sociology and Social Work: 2 Posts
Important Dates for Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2016:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 2-3-2016.
Candidates must have passed Masters Degree and Ph.D.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.500/- Demand Draft from any National/ Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Central University of Jammu payable at Jammu. No Fee for SC, ST & PWD candidates.
How to Apply Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with necessary supporting documents, attested copies of degree certificates/ marksheets/ experience certificates/ category certificate (if applicable) and Demand Draft, in an envelope should be superscribed as “The post applied for Advertisement Number and Date” to the Registrar, Central University of Jammu, Rahya-Suchani (Bagla), District Samba, Jammu, J&K-181143 through Registered/ Speed Post only on or before 2-3-2016.
Recruitment Advertisement and Application Form: Click Here