IRCON International Ltd Recruitment 2016 for 21 Engineer, Supervisor Posts. IRCON International Ltd Recruitment for 21 Works Engineer/Civil, Site Supervisor/Civil Vacancies. IRCON International Ltd has been released a notification for 21 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 8th March 2016. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
About IRCON International Ltd:
Ircon International Limited (IRCON), a government company incorporated by the Central Government (Ministry of Railways) under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April, 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited, is the leading turnkey construction company in the public sector known for its quality, commitment and consistency in terms of Performance. IRCON has widespread operations in several States in India and in other countries(Malaysia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Mozambique,Ethiopia, Afganistan, U.K. Algeria & Sri Lanka Now).
IRCON is a specialized Constructions organization covering the entire spectrum of construction activities and services in the infrastructure sector. However, Railway and Highway Construction, EHP sub-station (engineering and constructions), and MRTS are the core competence areas of IRCON.
IRCON operates not only in a highly competitive environment but also in difficult terrains and regions in India and abroad and is an active participant in prestigious nation building projects. IRCON has so far completed more than 300 infrastructure projects in India and more than 100 projects across the globe in more than 21 countries.
IRCON International Ltd Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 08-03-2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 21 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Works Engineer/Civil: 13 Posts
- Site Supervisor/Civil: 08 Posts
Educational Qualification for IRCON International Ltd Recruitment 2016:
Works Engineer/Civil: Full time Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks
Site Supervisor/Civil: Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks
Works Engineer/Civil: Born not before 01.01.1983
Site Supervisor/Civil: Born not before 01.01.1986
Age relaxations as per Govt. of India guidelines subject to fulfillment of the requisite qualification, experience criteria etc
Pay or Salary:
Works Engineer/Civil: Rs-23,500/- p.m
Site Supervisor/Civil: Rs-15,500/- p.m
Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category (non creamy layer) are required to submit a Demand Draft of Rs 300/- (non-refundable) as registration amount and examination fee. No application fee is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen category. Fee should be paid by Demand Draft only with a validity period of atleast 3 months drawn in favour of Ircon International Limited , payable at New Delhi.
Selection Procedure for IRCON International Ltd Recruitment 2016: Written Test
How to Apply for IRCON International Ltd Recruitment 2016:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Candidates should get their Demand Draft ready before applying online as the details of demand Draft are to be provided in the application format.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘Vacancy’ section (& further ‘Contract Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- The last date for applying online at Ircon’s website is 08.03.2016 i.e. 15 days from the date of opening of online application platform (23.02.2016).
- On submitting the application online, a unique Registration ID for each candidate will be generated. Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application, paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated, put his/her signatures in the space provided and send the same to Joint General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following self attested documents, so as to reach Ircon office latest by 15.03.2016