UPSC Recruitment 2016 for 170 Engineering Jobs. Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2016 for 170 Assistant Director, Junior Scientific Officers, Professors Vacancies. UPSC has been released a notification for 170 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 3rd March 2016. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. The first Public Service Commission was set up on October 1st, 1926. However, its limited advisory functions failed to satisfy the people’s aspirations and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of the Federal Public Service Commission under the Government of India Act 1935. Under this Act, for the first time, provision was also made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2016
Last Date to Print Online Application: 04-03-2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 170 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Scientific Officers (Electronics)
- Two Junior Scientific Officers (Mechanical)
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Directors Grade- II (Mechanical)
- Assistant Professors
Educational Qualification For UPSC Recruitment 2016:
Junior Scientific Officers (Electronics): Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent OR Master’s Degree in Electronics or in Physics with Electronics as a special subject from a recognized University or equipment.
Junior Scientific Officers (Mechanical): Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
Assistant Director: Master’s Degree of a recognised University or Institute. (ii) Degree or Diploma in Education or Adult Education from a recognised University or Institute.
Assistant Directors Grade- II (Mechanical): Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
Assistant Professors: Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the University Grants Commission, CSIR or Tamil Nadu-Puducherry Joint State Level Eligibility Test or similar test accredited by the University Grants Commission like SLET/SET.
- Junior Scientific Officers (Electronics): 30 yrs
- Junior Scientific Officers (Mechanical): 30 yrs
- Assistant Director: 35 yrs
- Assistant Directors Grade- II (Mechanical): 30 yrs
- Assistant Professors: 35 yrs
Pay or Salary:
Junior Scientific Officers (Electronics): Rs.9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,800 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 30,879/- Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible. Civilian in Defence Service Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non-ministerial.
Junior Scientific Officers (Mechanical): Rs.9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,800 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 30,879/- Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible. Civilian in Defence Service Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non-ministerial.
Assistant Director: Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 45,990/- Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible. General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
Assistant Directors Grade- II (Mechanical): Rs.9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 30,441/- Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible. General Central Services, Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
Assistant Professors: Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 6,000
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking
facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2016:
Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Click Here to Apply Online
Related Government Jobs:
- NTPC Recruitment 2016 for 96 Executive and Assistant Chemist Trainee Vacancies
- LIC Recruitment 2016 for 200 Insurance Advisor Vacancies
- SSC CGL Exam 2016 for Group B and C Vacancies