HSSC Recruitment 2016 for 4509 Various Posts. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has published notification for recruitment of 4509 Shift Attendant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Assistant Law Officer, Grid Sub Station Operator, Section Officer & other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 05-03-2016 to 04-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
HSSC Recruitment 2016 for 4509 Vacancies. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005. The Commission conducts examinations/interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and may be called up on to conduct examination/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the state Government. The Commission devices the mode of selection and fixed criteria for selection to posts as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission which are duly advertised in four newspapers, two Hindi and two English and port on the website.
HSSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Date of Advertisement: 20-02-2016
Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-03-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 04-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 07-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Total Number of Posts: 4509
Name of the Posts:
1. Shift Attendant (Re-Advertised): 2426 Posts
2. Upper Divisional Clerk (Re-Advertised): 447 Posts
3. Lower Division Clerk (Re-Advertised): 964 Posts
4. Assistant Law Officer: 03 Posts
5. Grid Sub Station Operator: 418 Posts
6. Upper Divisional Clerk (Head Office/ Field): 36 Posts
7. Lower Division Clerk (Head Office/ Field): 109 Posts
8. Section Officer: 04 Posts
9. Divisional Accountant: 21 Posts
10. Accounts Clerk: 15 Posts
11. Analyst: 08 Posts
12. Assistant Fire Operator: 03 Posts
13. Assistant Store Keeper: 02 Posts
14. Foreman Grade-II (Hydel): 01 Post
15. Foreman Grade-II (Thermal)(Electrical Trade): 05 Posts
16. Foreman Grade-II (Thermal) Mechanical Trade: 04 Posts
17. Operator (Hydel) Electrical: 05 Posts
18. Operator (Hydel) Mechanical: 03 Posts
19. Store Munshi: 03 Posts
20. Technician (Thermal) Electrician: 08 Posts
21. Technician (Thermal) Fitter: 08 Posts
22. Technician (Thermal) Electronics & Communication: 04 Posts
23. Technician (Thermal) Instrumentation & Control: 03 Posts
24. Junior Scale Stenographer: 09 Posts
Candidates age should be between 18 to 42 years. Relaxation of age will be applicable as per Haryana Govt Instructions.
Educational Qualification For HSSC Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Matric with 02 years ITI Course in Electrician/ Electronics/ Wireman trade or Lineman & Electrification (Maintenance & Repair of Electrical and Domestic Appliances) from VEI (Vocational Educational Institute) with a minimum 60% marks for Post No. 01, Bachelor Degree in commerce with 60% marks for Post No. 02, 03 & 06 LLB(Professional) Degree from any university recognized by Govt. of Haryana for Post No. 04, Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE or by a state board of Technical Education with 55% marks for Post No. 05, Graduation with a minimum 60% marks for Post No. 07 & other qualification refer the notification.
Candidates will be selected based on verification/ test/ interview.
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 150/- for Gen (Male/ Female) & Rs. 75/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only) and Rs. 35/- for male & Rs. 18/- for Female (of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only) for Post No. 04, 05, 08 to 10, 12, 14 to 18 & 24 and Rs. 100/- for Gen (Male/ Female) & Rs. 50/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only) and Rs. 25/- for male, Rs. 13/- for Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only) for Post No. 01 to 03, 06, 07, 11, 13, 19 to 23 through online. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. No Fee for PH/ Ex-Serviceman of Haryana candidates.
How to Apply For HSSC Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.hssc.gov.in from 05-03-2016 to 04-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.hssc.gov.in.
2. Click on “Click here for the recruitment of Advt No 3/2016″.
3. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
4. Now take printout of online application for future use.
For more details like experience, pay scale & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
For Apply Online: Click Here[ad 07]