JMRC Recruitment 2016 For Railway Vacancies. A career notification has been issued by the “JMRC – Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation” for the purpose of filling up the vacant seats in the organization. There are various job positions that are found vacant in the organization with total number of seats available for it is given as 17 (seventeen). The last date to submit the application form in the organization is given as 11th April, 2016. The interested applicants must fill their application form before the closing date of the application procedure in the organization. More information regarding the vacancy can be gained by following the description given below –
Jaipur Metro is a rapid transit system in the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Construction on the mostly elevated part of the first line, called Phase 1A, comprising 9.63 kilometres (5.98 mi) of route from Mansarovar to Chandpole Bazaar, started on 13 November 2010, and was completed in 2014. The project’s commercial run was delayed to early 2014, to December 2014, and then to April 2015. After receiving safety clearance from Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety (CMRS) in May 2015, Jaipur Metro began commercial service between Chandpole and Mansarovar on 3 June 2015. The Jaipur Metro Rail system is India’s sixth metro rail system after those in Kolkata, Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Gurgaon and Mumbai. It is also touted as one of the fastest built metro systems in India. Jaipur Metro is the first metro in India to run on Double-storey elevated road and Metro track.
JMRC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
The organization has circulated the recruitment notice on 03rd March, 2016
The last date to submit the application form in the organization is given as 11th April, 2016.
The applicants must submit their application form before the closing date of the application process in the organization. The organization has all the rights reserved to it to reject any application form as and when required. The application form received after the last date and the incomplete application form received on time will be automatically rejected by the organization.
Name of the Posts:
- General Manager (Project Planning and PPP)
- Joint General Manager (Revenue)
- Private Secretary
- Deputy General Manager (Revenue)
- Manager (Civil)
- Manager (Civil) Track
- Manager (S & T)
- Station Superintendent
- Executive Officer (Accounts)
- Patwari/ Ameen
Number of seats:
The total number of seats available in the organization is given as seventeen (17). The distribution of total number of seats is done as –
1) General Manager (Project Planning and PPP) – 01 seat
2) Joint General Manager (Revenue) – 01 seat
3) Private Secretary – 02 seats
4) Deputy General Manager (Revenue) – 01 seat
5) Manager (Civil) – 02 seats
6) Manager (Civil) Track – 01 seat
7) Manager (S & T) – 01 seat
8) Tehsildar – 01 seat
9) Station Superintendent – 01 seat
10) Executive Officer (Accounts) – 03 seats
11) Patwari/ Ameen – 03 seats
The posting of the appointed applicants will be done in the location of Jaipur (Rajasthan)
The detail of age limit is not available. The applicants of the reserved categories are liable to get relaxation in the age limit as per the rules and regulations followed by the organization.
Education Qualification for JMRC Recruitment 2016:
The interested applicants must have following educational qualifications to be eligible for the vacant job post in the organization –
The applicants must be Officer and holding the degree of Engineering i.e. B.E/ B. Tech in the concerned discipline from the reputed Institution or the University of the Nation.
Pay Or Salary:
1) General Manager (Project Planning and PPP)- Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs 7600 /-
2) Joint General Manager (Revenue) – Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs 6600 /-
3) Private Secretary – Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 + GP Rs 6000 /-
4) Deputy General Manager (Revenue) – Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs 5400 /-
5) Manager (Civil) – Rs 9300 to Rs 34,800 + GP Rs 4800 /-
6) Manager (Civil) Track – Rs 9300 to Rs 34,800 + GP Rs 4800 /-
7) Manager (S & T) – Rs 9300 to Rs 34,800 + GP Rs 4800 /-
8) Tehsildar – Rs 9300 to Rs 34,800 to Rs 34,800 + GP Rs 4800 /-
9) Station Superintendent – Rs 9300 to Rs 34,800 + GP Rs 4200 /-
10) Executive Officer (Accounts) – Rs 9300 to Rs 34,800 + GP Rs 4200 /-
11) Patwari/ Ameen – Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200 + GP Rs 2400 /-
There is no application fee required to be submitted by the applicants.
Mode of Appointment for JMRC Recruitment 2016:
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of academic background of the applicants and the experience hold by them.
How To Apply for JMRC Recruitment 2016:
The applicants, as per the eligibility can apply for the job post by downloading the application format from the official web page of JMRC or from the official notification if given. Fill the application form completely and with the photocopies of all the essential and required documents forward it to the following address before the last date –
Chairman & Managing Director,
Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
Jaipur – 302 005
Official Circular: Click Here