NIE Recruitment 2016 for 55 Scientist Vacancies. National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE), Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Chennai has given a notification for the recruitment of 55 Program Coordinator, Scientist C, Scientist B, Project Assistant, Junior Nurse, Data Entry Operator- A, Administrative Officer, Project Secretary, Clerk & Attendant vacancies for the long term project titled “Model District for Public Health Preparedness, Surveillance and Response: Multi-Strategic Integrated Approach in Tiruvallur District, Tamilnadu, India” on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply Online on or before 21-03-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
The National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) was established on July 2, 1999 by merging the Central JALMA Institute for Leprosy (CJIL Field Unit), Avadi with the Institute for Research in Medical Statistics (IRMS), Chennai. The broad objectives of the Institute cover Development of human resources in epidemiology and bio-statistics, Networking of the various ICMR and non-ICMR Institutes at the national level for epidemiological purposes, and Consultancy.
The Institute has the distinction of being the WHO Collaborating Centre for Leprosy Research and Epidemiology and identified as a Technical Resource Group for Epidemiology of HIV by National AIDS Control Organization. The Institute carries out a variety of research activities which include areas such as interventional studies, disease modeling, health systems research, evaluation of health schemes and disease control programmes, issues of statistical methodology, epidemiological investigations and clinical trials of traditional remedies.
NIE Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21-03-2016.
Total Number of Posts: 55
Name of the Posts:
1. Program Coordinator (Scientist – D) (Medical): 01 Post
2. Scientist C (Medical) (Public health) (Approach Coordinator): 05 Posts
3. Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical) (Laboratory Trainer): 02 Posts
4. Scientist -C (Non-medical) (Data Manager): 02 Posts
5. Scientist-B (Medical) (Team Leader): 01 Post
6. Scientist-B (Non Medical) (Team Leader): 01 Post
7. Project Assistant (Field): 15 Posts
8. Project Assistant (Laboratory): 02 Posts
9. Junior Nurse: 05 Posts
10. Data Entry Operator- A: 10 Posts
11. Administrative Officer: 01 Posts
12. Project Secretary (Section Officer): 04 Posts
13. Clerk (Upper Division Clerk): 04 Posts
14. Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff): 02 Posts
Age: No age limit.
Educational Qualification For NIE Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree (MD/DNB/MPH/MAE) with five year R&D/ teaching experience for post1, 2, MD (Microbiology) with one year R&D/ teaching experience for post 3, B.E/ B.Tech in Computer science/ Information technology from a recognized university with 6 years of experience for post 4 & for more information refer the notification.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/ Interview.
How to Apply For NIE Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may apply Online through website on or before 21-03-2016.
Instruction to Apply Online:
1. Before apply online candidates should have valid Email ID & password.
2. Log on to www.nie.gov.in
3. Click on “Careers”.
4. select the desired post & Click on “More..”
5. Click on http://www.nie.gov.in/emp_form/
6. Fill the all details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take the printout for future purpose use.
For more details like duration, emoluments and other information click on the link given below…
For Apply Online: CLICK HERE