BFUHS Recruitment 2016 for 773 Various Posts. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot has issued notification for the recruitment of Opthalmic Officer, Block Extension Educator, Operation Theatre Asst, Electro-Cardiographer, Staff Nurse, Dental Hygienist & other vacancies on regular & contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 13-05-2016 to 15-06-2016. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given bellow
BFUHS Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting Date to Apply Online: 13-05-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-06-2016
Total Number of Posts: 773
Name of the Department:
A. Health: 247 Posts
1. Opthalmic Officer: 29 post
2. Block Extension Educator: 51 posts
3. Operation Theatre Assistant: 128 Posts
4. Electro-Cardiographer: 33 Posts
5. Assistant Dietician: 01 Post
6. Dental Hygienist: 05 Posts
B. Medical Education & Research: 526 Posts
1. Staff Nurse: 462 Posts
2. Operation Theatre Assistant: 02 Posts
3. Laboratory Attendant: 09 Posts
4. Radiodentist: 01 Post
5. Driver: 10 Posts
6. Lady House Keeper: 04 Posts
7. Health Educator: 05 Posts
8. TB Health visitor: 03 Posts
9. Assistant Librarian: 04 Posts
10. Audio visual Technician: 01 Post
11. Radiographer: 11 Posts
12. Audio visual Attendant: 02 Posts
13. Medical Social Worker: 06 Posts
14. Social Worker: 01 Post
15. Psychiatric Social Worker: 01 Post
16. Pediatrics Psychologist: 02 Posts
17. Audometry Technician: 01 Post
18. Speech Therapist: 01 Post
Educational Qualification For BFUHS Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary Part-II examination in Science with Biology as one of the subject from recognized University/ Institution with Diploma in Opthalmic Asst for Post A-1, Graduation from recognized University/ Institution with Diploma in Journalism for Post A-2, should have passed Senior Secondary Part-II examination in Science with Diploma in Operation Theatre Technique from a recognized University/ Institution for Post A-3, should have passed Senior Secondary Part-II examination in Science with Diploma in Electro Cardiographer from recognized University/ Institution for Post A-4. For more details refer notification.
About BFUHS 2016:
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established under an Act passed by the Legislature of the State of Punjab in July, 1998. The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment, conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad,thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers, biomedical and social scientists and educators in health sciences of the country . Established in the memory of great Sufi Saint Baba Farid by Punjab govt. in July, 1998 by an Act of the State Legislature. Fifth of its kind in India, First in Northern India- Punjab Govt. deserves the credit of establishing it.Due to inadequacy of health professionals(in quantity & quality) the need was imminent. Such a University is expected to be a “Pace-setter” – in developing appropriate modes & models of Health Care. University committed to providing Community oriented need based education & Training programmes for Health professionals.
How to Apply For BFUHS Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.bfuhs.ac.in” from 13-05-2016 to 15-06-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email ID & phone no.
2. Log on through website “www.bfuhs.ac.in”.
3. Click on “Notice”.
4. Select the desired post and click on it.
5. Fill all the details carefully and submit the form.
6. Take out the print out of online application for future use.
For more details like qualification & other information click on the link given below
Recruitment Advt & Apply Online: Click Here
Eligibility Details for Post A: Get Details
Eligibility Details for Post B: Get Details