BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 for 417 Assistant Engineer and othe Posts. Assistant Electrical Engineer Recruitment for 417 Vacancies. Assistant Electrical Engineer has been released a notification for 417 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16th May 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as
educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 16-05-2016.
Total Number of Posts: 417 posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Electrical Engineer:218 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil):24 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) (for BSPGCL):18 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electronics) (for BSPGCL):01 posts
- Accounts Officer:52 posts
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.32,000 – 51,000 (4% annual increment) for One year probation period starting with consolidated monthly pay Rs.32000/- only.After completion of one year of probation period from the date of appointment on consolidated Pay, Regular Pay Scale PB-III Rs.15600 – 39100 and GP Rs.5500/-.
candiate age should be 21 to 37 Years for UR, 21 to 42 Years for SC/ST and 21 to 40 Years for BC/EBC,21 to 40 Years for Female (UR).
Educational Qualification for BSPHCL Recruitment 2016-2017:
- candidate should be complete Full time 4 years Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE with minimum % of marks as given for Assistant Electrical Engineer post.
- candidate should be complete Full time 4 years B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with minimum % of marks as given for Assistant Engineer (Civil) post.
- Full time 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical / Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Production & Industrial Engineering / Thermal /
Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering from a recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum % of marks as given Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) (for BSPGCL) post.
- Full time 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control Electronics/ Electronics & Tele-communication/ Electronics & Power/
Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with minimum % of marks as given for Assistant Engineer (Electronics) (for BSPGCL) post.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) – passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India for Accounts Officer post.
A combined merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidates valid GATE Score and candidate will be selected in category wise as per advertised post for Engineer posts and A combined merit
list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in CA Final and candidate will be selected in category wise as per advertised post for Account Officer posts.
candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.1 500/- only for all categories except SC/ ST of Bihar domicile, for whom it will be Rs.375/- only. The fee can be made through Online / Offline Mode.
How to Apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and eligible applicants are to apply through BSPHCL Bihar Online Portal. The closing date for submission of online applications is 16/05/2016 up to 11:30 PM.
Click Here For More Details and Apply Online