CDAC Recruitment Notification 2016-2017 for 72 Project Manager Posts. CDAC has been released a notification for 72 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 06th June 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CDAC Recruitment Notification 2016-2017 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 06-06-2016.
Total No. of Posts: 72 posts
Name of the Post:
- Project Manager-I: 05 Posts
- Project Engineer-III: 22 Posts
- Project Engineer-II: 33 Posts
- Project Engineer-I: 12 Posts
candidate sge should be Candidates age should be 40 years for Project Manager-I post, 35 years for Project Engineer-III post, 32 years for Project Engineer-II post, 30 years for Project Engineer-I post as on 06-06-2016. Age relaxation 5 years for Government employees & C-DAC internal candidates, SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen applicable as per Government of India norms.
Educational Qualification for CDAC Recruitment Notification 2016-2017:
Candidates should possess B.E/ B. Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ MCA having atleast 11 years of post-qualification relevant work experience or M. Tech/ M.E for Project Manager-I,Project Engineer-III posts.
Candidates will be selected based on online exam/ written test/ interview.
Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD category) Non-refundable through on-line.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
- The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988.
- Almost at the same time, C-DAC started building Indian Language Computing Solutions with setting up of GIST group (Graphics and Intelligence based Script Technology); National Centre for Software Technology (NCST) set up in 1985 had also initiated work in Indian Language Computing around the same period.
- Electronic Research and Development Centre of India (ER&DCI) with various constituents starting as adjunct entities of various State Electronic Corporations, had been brought under the hold of Department of Electronics and Telecommunications (now DeitY) in around 1988. They were focusing on various aspects of applied electronics, technology and applications.
- With the passage of time as a result of creative echo system that got set up in C-DAC, more areas such as Health Informatics, etc., got created; while right from the beginning the focus of NCST was on Software Technologies; similarly C-DAC started its education & training activities in 1994 as a spin-off with the passage of time, it grew to a large efforts to meet the growing needs of Indian Industry for finishing schools.
How to Apply for CDAC Recruitment Notification 2016-2017:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website cdac.in from 07-05-2016 to 06-06-2016 up to 18 hrs.
Click Here For More Details[ad 07]