Indian Army Recruitment 2016 for 90 Various Posts. Indian Army has been released a notification for 90 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th June 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Indian Army Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Number of Vacancies||90 Posts|
|Name of the Post||10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course|
|Last Date To Apply||30-06-2016|
Name of the Post:
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 36
Pay or salary:
The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.21,000/- p.m. (Rs.15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-) as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 Years training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
candidates age should not be below 16 & 1/2 years and above 19 & 1/2 years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 1997 and not after 01 Jul 2000 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment 2016:
Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education board are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various state / central boards will be based on marks obtained in class XII only.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on cut% applied as decided by the Rtg Dte.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated via e-mail /sms regarding their
Selection Centre allotment.
- Once Selection Centre has been allotted, candidates will select their SSB dates on first cum first service basis by logging on to respective Selection Centre links forwarded via e-mail.
- Short listed candidates will be put through Services Selection Board (SSB) interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad. Interviews will be held in Aug/Sep 2016 onwards.
- Duration of SSB interviews is five days. During their stay at SSB, Candidates are put through Psychological Test, Group Test and an Interview.
- Candidates will be put through stage – I of the selection procedure on the first day. Only successful candidates shall be retained for balance of the testing. Candidates who fail to qualify in stage – I, will be returned on the first day itself, Stage I are psychologically originated test including intelligence test.
- Successful candidates at the SSB will be required to undergo medical test lasting 3 to 5 days less Sundays and gazetted holidays.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under Al 53/78.
- Candidates appearing for SSB interview for the first time for a particular type of commission shall be entitled for AC III tier to and fro railway fare or bus fare including reservation cum sleeper charges within the Indian limits. Candidates who apply again for the same type of commission will not entitled to travelling allowance on any subsequent occasion.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2016:
Interested and Eligible candidates are required to Apply Online through Join Indian Army Website. The Online registration close on 30/06/2016 at 10:00 Hours.
Click Here To Apply Online