IOCL Recruitment 2016 for 93 Engineering Assistant Posts. IOCL Recruitment for 93 Vacancies. Indian Oil has been released a notification for 93 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 24th May 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IOCL Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Number of Vacancies||93|
|Last Date To Apply||24-05-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical):01 post
- Engineering Assistant (T&I):02 posts
- Technical Attendant-1:03 posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Engineering Assistant (Electrical) post is Rs.11900-32000/-
- The pay or salary for Engineering Assistant (T&I) post is Rs.11900-32000/-
- The pay or salary for Technical Attendant-1 post is Rs.10500 – 24500/-
Educational Qualification for IOCL Recruitment 2016-2017:
- candidate should be complete Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics) of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute
for Engineering Assistant (Electrical) post.
- candidate should be complete Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in any of the disciplines (Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Radio Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Instrumentation & Process Control / Electronics) of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute
for Engineering Assistant (T&I) post.
- candidate should be complete Matriculation / 10th pass and ITI pass from a specified ITI Trades and duration as recognized Institute / Board for Technical Attendant-1 post.
Written Test (60 marks), Trade Test (25 marks) and Personal Interview (15 marks).
Application Fee :
candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.100/- through crossed Demand Draft in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED (PIPELINES DIVISION) payable at SBI, Paradip main branch (Branch Code 003945) should be enclosed along with application form.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2016:
Interested and Eligible candidates need to send the application form duly filled in and signed in all respect super scribing on the envelop, name of the post and advertisement No., along with self attested photocopies of testimonial (proof of age, education qualification Matric onwards, experience, application fee, wherever applicable etc.) to SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER, POST BOX NO.152 PARADIP MUKHYA DAK GHAR INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED, PARADIP-HALDIA-BARAUNI PIPELINE,PARADIP, DIST-JAGATSINGHPUR ODISHA-754142 through post only. The last date for submission of applications is 24th May 2016. For any queries, candidates can write to email@example.com.