JIIT Recruitment 2016 for 35 Faculty Posts. Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Noida, U.P has issued notification for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor & Asst Professor vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 23-05-2016. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given bellow
JIIT Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT)|
|Qualification||M.Tech/ MBA or equivalent or Ph.D|
|Job Location||Noida, U.P|
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Last Date To Apply||23-05-2016|
Name of the Posts:
2. Associate Professor
3. Assistant Professor (Grade-I)
4. Assistant Professor (Grade-II)
5. Assistant Professor (Senior Grade)
Name of the Departments:
i. CSE/ IT: 14 Posts
ii. ECE: 07 Posts
iii. BioTech: 02 Posts
iv. Civil: 04 Posts
v. Mechanical: 02 Posts
vi. Maths: 02 Posts
vii. Physics/ PMSE: 02 Posts
viii. HSS: 02 Posts
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida was established in the year 2001 and has been declared as a “Deemed to be University” under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 in the year 2004. JIIT’s state-of-the-art, environmentally conditioned campus comprises smart buildings with Wi-Fi connectivity covering the Academic Block, Business School cum Research Block, Faculty Residences, Student Hostels and Annapurna. Well equipped modern laboratories and an intellectually stocked Learning Resource Centre with books and E-Resources provide a pleasant and stimulating ambience.
How to Apply For JIIT Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.jiit.ac.in” on or before 23-05-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id & phone no.
2. Log on through the website “www.jiit.ac.in”.
3. Click on Career Openings & select the desired post.
4. Read all the instructions carefully.
5. Again click on “Click to Fill Application Form” for online application.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take out the print out of online application for future use.
For more details like salary & other information click on the link given below.
For Recruitment Advt & Apply online: Click Here