Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016 for 40 LDC and other Posts. Ministry of Defence Recruitment for 40 Vacancies. Ministry of Defence has been released a notification for 40 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31st May 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 31-05-2016.
Total Number of Posts: 40 posts
Name of the Post:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 04 Posts
- Civilian Store Keeper-III: 03 Posts
- Civilian Trade Instructor: 07 Posts 4. Bootmaker: 01 Post
- Lascar: 11 Posts
- MTS-Messenger: 03 Posts
- MTS-Gardener: 06 Posts
- MTS-Washerman: 02 Posts
- MTS-Safaiwala: 03 Posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Rs.1900 GP
- The pay or salary for Civilian Store Keeper-III post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Rs.1900 GP
- The pay or salary for Civilian Trade Instructor post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Rs.1900 GP
- The pay or salary for Lascar post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Rs.1800 GP
- The pay or salary for MTS-Messenger post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Rs.1800 GP
- The pay or salary for MTS-Gardener post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Rs.1800 GP
- The pay or salary for MTS-Washerman post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Rs.1800 GP
- The pay or salary for MTS-Safaiwala post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Rs.1800 GP
Candidates age should be between 18 – 25 years for UR, 18 to 28 years for OBC, 18 to 30 years for SC/ ST, 18-38 years for PWD (OBC) as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Educational Qualification for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates should have 12th pass or equivalent from recognized University/ Board for post LDC,Civilian Store Keeper-III,Lascar post. Matriculation or equivalent with Industrial Training Institute/ National Certificate of Trade &Vocational Training in the concerned trade for Civilian Trade Instructor post, Matriculation pass or equivalent examination from recognized Board from remaining posts.
Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates may forward their application on A4 size paper duly filled in capital letters only along with a recent self-attested passport size photograph affixed on it, self attested copies of all educational certificates, ‘caste certificate’ from competent authority in respect of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates applying against reserved posts, valid/ update ‘non-creamy layer certificate’ is mandatory for OBC candidates and other testimonials, Admit Card duly filled in CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY (in A4 size paper) and two self-addressed envelopes together with postage worth Rs. 27/- affixed should be sent in a sealed cover super-scribing “Application for the Post of………… Category………….” by Speed post/ Registered post/ Ordinary post to The Commandant, Bombay Engineer Group and Centre, Kirkee, Pune-411003 within 21 days from the date of advertisement.