MP Police Recruitment 2016-2017 for 14283 Constable and other Posts. Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment notification for 14283 jobs (ASI, Constable and Head Constable). Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 11th May 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
MP Police Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 11-05-2016.
Total No. of Posts: 14283
Name of the Post:
- Head Constable
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Constable post is Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs.1,900/-
- The pay or salary for Head constable is Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs.2,100/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Sub Inspector is Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs.2,400/-
Educational Qualification for MP Police Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidate should complete Minimum Matriculation (10th) Pass for Constable (General Duty), Constable (Trade Posts) & Radio post.
- Candidate should complete Matric with with Heavy Driving Licence for Constable (Driver) post.
- Candidate should complete Matric with +2 Pass in Physics / Chemistry / Maths Subjects for Head Constable (Computer) & ASI (Computer) post.Diploma in Computer Applications or equivalent qualification.
Police Constable Recruitment Test. The Written Exam scheduled to be held on 17th July 2016.
How to Apply for MP Police Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to fill Online Application Form through MP Vyapam MPPEB Online Portal on or before 11/05/2016.
Click Here To Apply Online